The ESCON L60 is the analogue-digital display for test lanes. Several combinations of equipment (roller brake tester, suspension tester, sideslip meter) can be connected to create a test lane for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles exactly adapted to the needs and possibilities in your workshop.
The L60 is designed for operators who prefer a combination of analogue and digital read-out. It contains a large concentric 42 cm diameter scale for brake forces left and right. The red pointer represents the left wheel, the blue pointer represents the right wheel. The digital LED display is designed for a clear presentation of all numerical values in brake force, efficiency, weight, suspension and sideslip.
- Analogue and digital brake force indication left & right.
- Digital brake force difference indication left & right.
- Full automatic test sequence.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- 4x4 reversible roller kit included.
- Wheel lock indication lamps left & right.
- Rolling resistance & ovality measurement.
- Brake efficiency calculation for service- and parking brake after manual weight input, or automatic weighing with a suspension analyser or optional weighing system.
- Digital efficiency results for service- and parking brake.
- Digital sideslip results for front- and rear axle.
- Digital suspension results for front- and rear axle.
- Memory for storage of test results for front-, rear and parking brake with indicators.
- Infra red remote control for operation of all functions of the test lane.
- Easy Exit® drive out of rollers included.
- Wall bracket included.
Pivoting wall bracket
|L60 Analogue-Digital Display